Hey there everybody!
Geez... my last journal entry was on Feb 12, 2013, 3:11:26 PM
...Well lets re-cap everything right now....
- I had been to internship (where I had some incident that was rather an unpleasant experience)
- I worked on character designs and story-lines, was unsure about it all and almost dropped the project.
- I passed my theoretical part for my driver's licence.
- I am learning HOW TO DRIVE A CAR. (How to train a car more like it.)
- I have a new internship for next year.
- We went to the Pixar Expo in Amsterdam with school, it was really cool and HUUUUGE I also got an art book of 25 years of Pixar animation studios.
- I passed my second year and am now going to my third.
- I went with friends and once with my sister to the movies, same movie just different days.
- It's vacation now and I will be meeting relatives and I am going to get a tour inside a gaming company, my cousin is trying to get it all sorted out.
- I am going to work on my stories. All of them if I get the time...
- Until recently I got a penpal and sadly because of vacation I will be departing to England shortly, leaving my sister at home to collect the mail, water the plants and prove that she can be home alone for 2 weeks. (But what she doesn't know is that mom and dad arranged certain things, like my uncle and aunt watching over her without her knowing.)
So that's what has been going on.
I've drawn a lot for this little side project that I had going on during my first internship, so I am not certain if I should upload the art here due to it already being on Tumblr. BUT
if people would really love to see all of the artwork, I can make a huge (probably in a few parts) art dump.
Also the little project was an Ask-blog-story-thing, mostly story-lined though, but I give people the chance to talk to the characters and kinda half interfere with things, not with the story-line, but with emotions and thoughts.